Get bus, metro and local train timetable in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkatta Bengaluru, Hyderabad & many more cities.
Find the fastest route to your destination using combination of buses, trains, metro rail, monorail or just plain walking, we have it all covered.
Get the cost & duration of different journey options along with private transportation like rickshaw, cars and cabs to make a decision. What’s more? You don’t even need Internet to access your city timetable. It’s easy to use – It’s a city in the pocket and it’s Free! Have fun transiting.
SUPPORTED CITIES AND AGENCIES:
• Mumbai Suburban / Local Train
-• Western Line - Runs between Churchgate and Dahanu covering major stations like Mumbai Central, Dadar, Bandra, Andheri, Borivali, Virar
-• Central Line - Runs between CST and Karjat/Kasara/Khopoli covering major stations like Dadar, Kurla, Thane, etc.
-• Harbour Line - Runs between CST, Andheri and Panvel providing connections between Central and Western Lines.
-• Trans-Harbour Line
-• Diva-Roha Shuttle
-• Dahanu-Panvel Shuttle
-• BEST (Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport) - The iconic red coloured buses that run through the heart of Mumbai.
-• NMMT (Navi Mumbai Municipal Transport)
-• TMT (Thane Municipal Transport)
-• KDMT (Kalyan Dombivli Municipal Transport)
-• VVMT (Vasai Virar Municipal Transport)
-• MBMT (Mira Bhayander Municipal Transport)
• Mumbai Metro - Line 1 connects Versova, Andheri to Ghatkopar
• Mumbai Monorail
-• DTC (Delhi Transport Corporation)
-• DMRC (Feeder Bus)
• Local Train -
• Delhi Metro
-• Red Line, Green Line, Blue Line, Orange Line, Violet Line, Yellow Line
• Gurgaon Metro
-• Rapid Line
-• PMPML (Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited)
• Local Train (Pune-Lonavala Local)
And many more cities.
Bellary, Bhavnagar, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Indore, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Nashik, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Vijayawada
Didn’t find the city you are looking for? Don’t worry we are working hard to add more cities.
• Trip planner: Compare between multiple routes to your destination. A to B journey planner including all transport modes (Walk, Bus, Metro, Monorail, Train, Tram)
• Offline Timetable: Get timetable/schedules and detailed routes of your regular buses, trains or metro lines at any stop/station without an active internet connection.
• Step by step navigation: Easily find your way on the map, including walking directions.
• Real time service alerts: Receive push notifications about any megablocks, traffic, accident etc. on your favourite routes (Beta Phase)
• Favourite your most important Routes: Click on the ‘Star’ tab to view your journey results.
• Filter your results to get exactly what you are looking for (Eg: Fast/Slow Trains, Platform No, AC Bus Etc)
• Want to make the search easy? Just save your locations for quicker trip planning.
And this is not it! Lots of more handy features coming soon...Till then enjoy your transit and we will do everything we can to make it enjoyable!
Bored of waiting for the next bus/train or using different apps for different cities? Looking for a complete POINT A to POINT B navigation? Your search ends here. TransitPedia is a local public transit app and a one-stop solution for all your transit needs.
We'd love to hear from you and stay connected:
• Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/transitpedia
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/transitpediaapp
• Questions / Comments / Suggestions? Email us at email@example.com
Do like, share, recommend & review this app. It will only help us serve you better.
Train Bus Metro Timetable is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-19. The program can be installed on Android.
Train Bus Metro Timetable (version 2.1.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 386 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.